After Your Appointment
Cyanoacrylate-based adhesives (the base for all eyelash extension adhesives) require a full 24 hours to cure completely. You will receive the optimal performance of your lash application - longer lasting lashes and the lowest possibility of irritation - if your lashes do not contact moisture during the 24 hour cure time.
In the 24 Hours After Your Appointment:
- Do not expose your lashes to water, heat, saunas, steam, and friction.
- Do not apply any eye cosmetics or skin care products to your lashes or eye area.
- Do not shower if possible. If not, limit your time and water temperature.
- Do not get your lashes wet if you shower. You must avoid steam and water in the first 24 hours to ensure a strong bond and prevent eye irritation.
- Sleep on your back to avoid friction and tangling.
- Do not tint or perm your lashes.
- Do not receive irritating treatments, including brow waxing, in eye area.
Amia Lash Studio
8401 Westheimer Rd Suite 250
Houston, TX - 77063
Cell:(832) 602-6026 - (832) 520-6910
Mon - Sat: 9:00am - 7:00pm