Before Your AppointmentPreparing for your Lash Appointment:
- Please remove all makeup in your eye area, including foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, eye creams, and eye serums.
- Clean your lashes and yey area gently but thoroughly to remove any residual oils or mascara.
- Shower and wash your hair before your appointment.
- Wear glasses instead of contact lens
- Do not curl your natural lashes at the day of your appointment.
- Do not apply creams, lotions, or oils to your face in the 2 days before your appointment.
- Do not tint or perm your lashes in 2 days before your appointment.
- Talk to our professional stylists if you have recently received any irritating cosmetic treatments (such as skin resurfacing procedures, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments, permanent makeup application, etc.) in your eye area.
- Consult your doctor before your appointment if you are pregnant, are taking medication, suffer from any medical conditions or allergies, or are recovering.
After Your Appointment
Cyanoacrylate-based adhesives (the base for all eyelash extension adhesives) require a full 24 hours to cure completely. You will receive the optimal performance of your lash application - longer lasting lashes and the lowest possibility of irritation - if your lashes do not contact moisture during the 24 hour cure time.In the 24 Hours After Your Appointment:
- Do not expose your lashes to water, heat, saunas, steam, and friction.
- Do not apply any eye cosmetics or skin care products to your lashes or eye area.
- Do not shower if possible. If not, limit your time and water temperature.
- Do not get your lashes wet if you shower. You must avoid steam and water in the first 24 hours to ensure a strong bond and prevent eye irritation.
- Sleep on your back to avoid friction and tangling.
- Do not tint or perm your lashes.
- Do not receive irritating treatments, including brow waxing, in eye area.
Amia Lashes Studio
8401 Westheimer Rd Suite 250
Houston, TX - 77063
Mon - Sat: 10:00am - 7:00pm
By Appointment or Walk-ins Welcome
We Sale Eye Lash Supply Here